We are a wholesale supplier! Please contact our sales team for our minimum order quantity.
These are our general procedures. Some orders might have specific procedures that need to be followed. However, every transaction must begin with a Letter of Intent (LOI) and Proof of Funds/ Bank Comfort Letter.
- Buyer sends a Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Seller sends a Soft Corporate Offer (SCO) and mini-invoice
- Buyer provides a Proof of Funds within seven days of receiving an SCO
- Seller issues Full Corporate Offer (FCO)
- Buyer approves FCO and issues official ICPO within 48 business hours.
- Seller issues draft purchase contract text to Buyer and both parties resolve issues by friendly communication
- Buyer and Seller mutually sign the draft purchase contract and exchange signed contracts through e-mail or through Fax.
- Seller issues PROFORMA INVOICE and Buyer accepts and issues Irrevocable, Confirmed, Transferable Documentary LC 100% at Sight via MT 700 for the monthly cargo value within 5 (Five) banking days after receipt of Proforma Invoice. This DLC must be payable within five (5) bank days of Buyer’s Bank receiving Shipping Documents from Seller’s Bank; and within five (5) working days of receiving invoice for Spot Order.
- The Seller will provide the following documents for every shipment
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Certificate of Weight and Quality by SGS, Bureau Veritas or other international Standard Certification Company
- Export Declaration
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Cargo Insurance Certificate
- Delivery commences and shipment should arrive at Buyer’s discharge port within 22 – 31 days.
- All banking charges from the Buyer’s bank shall be borne by the buyer and all banking charges incurred by the Seller at Seller’s bank shall borne by the Seller.
- Should any amendments to the LC be requested once the same had been issued, then the party requesting the change will be responsible for the payment of the related costs, unless changes are needed to construct the instruments in compliance with the contract, then the cost shall be borne by the faulting party.